user_mobilelogo

User Options

× A place for general OOC chat.

Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #318 by Worldkeeper, Alan
Worldkeeper, Alan created the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
Hey guys! This is probably the worst place to place this, but I am at a place that may make it difficult to log onto SL because my internet is crap out here and I've been gone for a while.

I recently got diagnosed with lung cancer, but all is well, it appears I'll be alright. I wanted to apologize to Nixie for leaving my RP set out and say super, super thanks for giving me the chance to actually put some work into a community I love. I'm sorry I didn't get to live up to what I promised to you guys and I want to make it up to you all when I can. The end of 2016 caught me super off-guard and I hope you'll all forgive good ol' me.

Also, Bighat please please please send me the updated combat flow. I've been meditating for so long on how to set this HUD up ;).

I miss you guys a lot. I can't wait to get home and reunite with you guys.

Thank you,
Hiraeus (Worldkeeperalan)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #319 by Kibakibakiba
Kibakibakiba replied the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
That's Terrible news, but you've got yourself to take care of, We all miss you and hope to see you back and well as soon as possible!

- Kiba

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #320 by inboccaallupo
inboccaallupo replied the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
I'm so sorry to hear the news but I'm happy you're alright. No need to apologize for leaving your stuff out, we had more than enough extra prims and your health always comes first. The stuff did get returned but we didn't return it and thought you logged on and returned it yourself so let us know if it got messed up at all in your inventory.

Take all the time you need to focus on yourself and make a full recovery, also if you do start a fundme page for any reason and feel free to let us know. Health and real life comes first, we're all humans and trust me, you have lived up to more than you think. You do a lot for the sim and we fully appreciate it. Take care and keep us updated!

Revenland misses you too!

-Inbocca

I am a big poopy head.
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by inboccaallupo.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #321 by Zod's Disciple
Zod's Disciple replied the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
We really miss you too! Just take your time and focus on rest and your health. If you ever get bored, we can always RP with you on the forums! Just let me know if there's anything I can do!

-Nixie

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #326 by Worldkeeper, Alan
Worldkeeper, Alan replied the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
Thank you for all the well wishes mateys, it's good to hear from you all :D

I'm actually stuck at my old producer's/writing partner's studio in Nevada. The air is fresh, the weather is kind, but-- the only sort of internet he has here is dialup and metered satellite, and I don't want to waste his data allotment trying to play videogames. I've basically been stuck writing music all day and working with bands who come to work with him. It's good to be back in an element I missed being in, this is the biggest upside of this whole situation :).

Bocca, I could never ask any of you for money (I am incredibly thankful and warmed that any of you guys would offer that to me for this :') ***assuming the offer of me sending a gofundme or something like that was indicative of such an offer***) and I am very thankful I have many old work friends who decided to help me with this whole treatment situation, which is exactly why I am stuck in Nevada, haha. I visit the oncologist in Sacramento and I visit a fantastic GP courtesy of my band's old manager in Vegas. I think the hardest part about this whole situation is that I can't smoke anymore, but I suppose that's a good thing ;).

Kiba, Nixie, thank you for your well wishes too, I can't wait to get home after this surgery. It was caught early due to me going into the hospital thinking I had appendicitis, and all it was just a really bad bout of gastroenteritis, but after they did the MRI to see, they caught an interesting appearance in my lungs and after some further investigation within the week, I was diagnosed with Stage IA lung cancer, and they were quite surprised at the situation since I am only 22, hehe.

Otherwise, I'm scheduled to get a part of my lung ripped out of me in two weeks, and I'll be back in Texas and living normal again (sans my usual smoking habits :^) )
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Worldkeeper, Alan .

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #328 by Kibakibakiba
Kibakibakiba replied the topic: Hey guys, I miss you all a lot.
ftthsalshdf scary. D8 good luck! i'm glad they caught it early! damn straight you better stop that smokin!