user_mobilelogo

User Options

× A place for general OOC chat.

Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page

More
9 months 6 days ago - 9 months 6 days ago #345 by inboccaallupo
inboccaallupo created the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hi, I'm Inbocca and I'm an SL addict :P Besides the dozens of NPCs I rp and I (believe it or not) have actual rp characters. Mainly Xhi and Peyton, the sassy merchant.

Go ahead and poke a hi here, who you rp, and anything else you want to introduce yourself

(Please include your SL name if different than forum name so I can hand out coins XD)

I am a big poopy head.
Last Edit: 9 months 6 days ago by inboccaallupo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 6 days ago #346 by Zeron
Zeron replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hi, I'm nine, I play a vampire who hunts other vampires in the lands. Feel free to start up rp with me, i don't 'bite' lol.

More
9 months 6 days ago #347 by Portia Swords
Portia Swords replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hello!

I'm Pandora Oskar (sl name and character name). I may add an alternate character later just for fun, but Pandora (just "Pan" is fine) is the main character for now.

Pandora is human, but decidedly magic touched, as she is a witch. She is usually able to hide this, and generally chooses to.

I'm central time zone but online frequently. If you see me on sim and want to RP, please feel free to send me an IM and let me know. I can be painfully shy and sometimes have a hard time initiating RP or approaching groups.

Pandora :)

More
9 months 6 days ago #348 by inboccaallupo
inboccaallupo replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Nice to meet you two! Zeron, poke me in world so I can see your full SL name and hand you your coins! Also Pandora, good to know! If I'm not in a scene and see you around and I'd be more than happy to come RP with you. You can also always poke someone in the group chat and most people are more than happy to initiated an rp for you.

I am a big poopy head.

More
9 months 6 days ago #349 by Jinx Wolf
Jinx Wolf replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
I'm Jinx. (Jinx Wolf/Jinxychan in SL) I play Elissa Feathren who is human, and is the Banker of the town, and Melody Feathren, a half elf who lives out with the bandits. No they are not blood related. The Feathrens are a clan. If interested for more information IM me any time you see me on sim or online for that matter. Questions are always welcome and I will most likely type your eyes out of your skull with information.

I am on SLT so their hours are my hours. I run school and hosting to pay for my horrible horrible rp addiction so I may not always be on sim. I am online rather often if I'm not at school. Any questions about any of my characters, myself, rp with my characters, or the Feathren Clan, just IM me. I have no problems with it, long as you tell me who the heck you are and where I know you from.

More
9 months 6 days ago #350 by Xalithra
Xalithra replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hi everyone. Xalithra here. Figured I'd throw a bit about myself out here for everyone to have. I'm one of the on sim mentors and Eastern standard time based though I'm on often enough that EU and AUS players will likely see me around enough as i'm a wee bit of a night owl...okay a lot of night owl but still.

A short blurb about the characters I play that you may see on sim

Rashida Naraset: A deposed sorceress that was cursed when her apprentices turned on her twisting her human form into that of a monstrously large Naga.

Katalin Magnunds: A Dwarven lady that set out from home in search of riches in new lands.

River White: A young human has a chance encounter in the midst of her travelling for her education as a proper lady of Redfoem. However encounter has left her changed and she rebels against her noble upbringing. Much to the dismay of the guards who are forced to wrangle her back to her home after another one of her escapes.

"Lotus": An assassin and Mercenary that has recently appeared in revenland. Dangerous missions and information for high prices and for anyone that can pay, Bandits, The glade, The undercity, And even the humans of redfoem have used her, Aliebit reluctantly. Though what her true motives are only she knows.

Liri Moonwhisper: A plainsdwelling Catfolk with a chip on her shoulder remembering the cruelty humans showed her people. Chipping out a life for herself in revenland as a hunter and tracker.

Among others...I sorta have a problem. (send help plz)

If I'm on i'm usually willing to RP. Even if I'm not on sim it usually means that I'm just building something and using my home sim as spot where I can work and not worry about eating a million land impact on all my little bits and pieces. Storyline requests are totally okay too! I don't bite. Promise!