user_mobilelogo

User Options

× A place for general OOC chat.

Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page

More
9 months 6 days ago #351 by Auelina Hyll
Auelina Hyll replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hello! I am Auelina the baker/supposed guard of Redfoem. She's come in to Redfoem from her lengthy travels, taken over the bakery from the Baker sisters and has try to help the business thrive. If you are a business lead and would like to set up an ongoing let me know. Also, she has been kind of challenged by the Lord Mayor to join the guard, she is very very part time in armor and weaponed up, but should you ever see her out and about feel free to spar or attack or what have you. She's handy at throwing burnt rolls.

If I'm online and not hiding above the bakery I am available for RP. I love to RP more than just bakery orders, so please don't be shy.

I keep +3 SLT, am more likely to be around during the week than the weekend.

So... yeah...

Auelina Hyll
Redfoem Baker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 6 days ago #352 by SL's alright
SL's alright replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Hi.

My name is Figgusthegr8, but you can call me Uncle Marcus. I'm an admin [for now] at Revenland and I play a ton of characters. I also wanna get some RP classes going but I'm hella busy.

I also post memes and I promise you i'm not a troll.

More
9 months 5 days ago #353 by Emilia LeFay
Emilia LeFay replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Greetings from the little witch, Emilia Victoria Izabelle Zamora LeFay (Emilih Parx) a.k.a Raven !

Second Life addict, coffee addict and role play addict!

I play a human witch in Revenland, yes she is full human and mortal by all standards. She does, however, draw magical forces from her ancestors, a long line of line of infamous and famous witches of the "LeFay" family ( Feel free to IC know about them =D ) . Wear odd hats, have minions and suffer from a rare case of Schizophrenia. She can either be sweet and innocent little Raven, or Izabelle; the corrupted, power greedy and evil witch. Have fun finding out which one you approach !

Why so serious?

More
9 months 5 days ago #354 by Aurélie
Aurélie replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Greetings and salutations, everyone! I'm Lunarkai, or you can just call me Luna for short OOC. I've been an avid roleplayer for several years now, and I joined SL a few years ago to try and broaden my RP horizon and hopefully meet some fun, new people. I've had a decent bit of luck with Revenland so expect me to be lingering around for quite a while.

The character I play is named Aurélie, and her species, the Silvalux, is a product of my own design. Therefore, I'm happy to answer any questions someone may have in regards to what it is and what it's capable of. (I keep telling myself that I'm going to get a nice, fancy guide of sorts on Google Docs, but my blasted laziness and tendency to procrastinate often gets in the way of that.) Despite being a beast of the forest, she's found herself a way into Redfoem and is more frequently found there than she is the wilds simply because of her sheer affinity for people. She even wants her own person again some day. To sum things up, Aurélie is an overgrown doggo who can use magic though she is nowhere near mastering her abilities as she is still on the young side.

I'm normally on after 5:30 SLT on most days, especially on the days I spend at my job and not fueling my own RP addiction. (Seriously, do we need to get some kind of Roleplayers Anonymous going on? I'm seeing a reoccurring theme here.) During my off time, I try to be on earlier, but other RL duties more than often get in the way of that so sadly, I miss a lot of the daytime action. Worse, I'm terribly anxious when it comes to interacting with new people. Yes, even though I'm behind a computer screen. So if you pass by me on the sim and I don't instantly jump at the chance to say hello and introduce myself, I swear, it's not because I'm actively ignoring you or don't like your character.

But beneath it all, I'm a decent person. I always answer my PMs and am more than happy to arrange roleplays or just jump right into it. Just be mindful of what is said around Aurélie. She's smarter than your average pupper.

More
9 months 3 days ago #356 by Chase Warren
Chase Warren replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
I request my coins worth in blood

More
9 months 2 days ago #367 by Cecil
Cecil replied the topic: Introduction Page/Get Dem Coins! Page
Greetings, i'm Cecil! ( Cecil Cianci in SL. ) OOCly i'm super friendly so feel free to IM me. I'm happy to discuss any issues anyone may have. :D

I play Cecil the unicorn hybrid. Cecil is a bit of an enigma in that his father was a unicorn and his mother was a tiefling, creating a hybrid abomination that's also relatively friendly. Cecil has very limited experiences with 'civilization' and mostly keeps to the woods, content to graze on grass or find apples and other fruits and vegetables. Probably the things most in danger from him are the farm fields, if he ever gets passed the wall for some reason. Due to his unusual origin, there's a few quirks about this unicorn that not many know about, and though he is friendly, a few dark secrets remain about him that even he doesn't know about or realize.

Perhaps one of the most striking things about Cecil is his lack of conventional clothes, though if you asked him, he'd insist he is wearing 'clothes', namely the few things he was given long ago that are locked around him. Cecil's venture into Revenland is just one of many territories he's visited since his kidnapping long ago. Originally from the meadow lands ( Of Mystic Fantasies for those of you who ever RPed there. :D ), he was happy enough to frolic amongst the other unicorns and creatures of his kind, knowing nothing about the outside world, or even language for that matter. Marauding pirates saw him as lucrative merchandise however, and captured the unicorn to sell him abroad. Cecil's non-combative nature made it an easy task, and over the course of the voyage, he was taught basic speech and a few other things. His innocent and curious nature however, had led him astray off the ship at port, and into the forests where he became even more lost than he initially was. The pirates had given up on finding him after a few days, and Cecil too had no general idea of where he was supposed to go.

Thus, the hybrid unicorn explores the various regions he finds himself in, hopefully one day getting back to the meadow lands where he'd come from, even if he didn't know which direction they were in.