user_mobilelogo

User Options

× While role-play logs are free to share, keep in mind no metagaming should be committed just because you can read them!

Into the Catacombs (12/11)

More
9 months 2 days ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #299 by inboccaallupo
inboccaallupo created the topic: Into the Catacombs (12/11)


[15:12] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: lays among her old coffin where her remains remain. Closing her eyes hoping, that she may return to her eternal slumber. Though her soul could not settle nor rest. If she could she would cry, only able to let out quiet moans.

[15:18] Dolus looked among each turning up, his hands resting in each other's sleeve. Bowing his head as he looked toward them, "Shall we begin? I can always let others enter if they arrive while you are down there."

[15:21] Jerad Teigo thought he heard something, but perhaps it was his imagination. He seemed awkwardly quiet with the priest. Only asking him to hold the torch a moment as he went to pour some holy water over the mace.

[15:22] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan would draw his axe and looked back to auelina "just be ready to pocket what i hand you."

[15:24] Torri drew her sword as she stepped up to the courtyard. "Open it up." she'd state. seeming awfully eager today. pulling a vial of pepper oil off her belt and pouring the contents over her blade. " turning to daithi, she'd hold it out for him. "give me a light?"

[15:25] Agnes was definitely in the category of "probably going to freeze to death", especially since she liked to keep her armor light enough for mobility. She wasn't exactly one to rush down in the heat of battle. But, you know, you can't fight crime if you ain't cute. Watching Torri, she changed facial expressions --- flaming arrows would've been pretty useful in this situation.

[15:28] Abram would agree, 'cause he was cute as fuck. He eyed the priest ahead, giving him a respectful and silent nod, and then looked over toward Jerad. "Give me some of that next," he said.

[15:31] Dolus looked amongst them all with a bow and nodded toward the guard who would begin pulling the nails out and removing the planks. "I have holy water as well if anyone wishes for it." He moved along toward the wall to grab a basket and hold it out in case anyone wanted to take any of the containers. "Though besides that, I am of no help. We will pray for your safe return within the church."

[15:34] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: began to feel restless for some odd reason, staring up at the top of the coffin unsure though not really ready to do anything about it. Since her awakening it has always felt like this, but something seemed different from the usual feeling, but what? Unaware that the living would be re-entering once again. She simply remained on her resting spot, letting the time slip by

[15:34] Jerad Teigo looked toward them all before frowning as he noted Auelina coming. He tried to remain nonchalent but his worry was obvious. Aaaand his oh yea they're having an awkward moment type deal. But hey, skirmish, if anything can take you mind off of things and its psycho undead. He would grab two containers, one for himself and the other to toss at Abram, "It isn't alcoholic, so don't go drinking the stuff." He watched the guard removing plank by plank and peeked toward Torri, "So, your word. Should we grab any scrolls we find or just go as deep as we can?"

[15:37] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan would tap the tiny womans sword and then groaned "can we just go already damn. i wanna crush somethings ive had a bad fucking week"

[15:42] The upper half of Torri's sword would burst into flame as the torch touched it. taking abram's advice from the last skirmish, she'd skip the holy oil and step for the door as soon as it opened. "No one touches the scrolls until we're leaving the catacombs, the undead will go after anyone holding them. "you always have a bad fucking week, Daithi." she'd step down the stairs, deciding to lead if the Jerbear would allow it.

[15:43] Tuning to Dolus. "O-Oh, might I have some of the holy water...? I could briefly douse the tips of my bolts in that..." She trailed on, hoping to attain some kind of edge. She peered over her shoulder, seeing if anyone familiar was joining them --- or following her. She stood to the side, preparing to take towards the back. After all, she was an archer. She wasn't going to stand up front.

[15:43] Abram caught the container with a gloved hand and unsheathed his sword. Carefully he tried to run a line of it down each edge of his sword, to the tip. He did briefly consider what holy water might taste like, but he missed church last Sunday and didn't want to risk Zod's anger burning his insides or anything. "Ladies first, then," he said, and looking toward Daithi and giving a nod toward the door. He passed the holy water next toward the archer. "Alright, let's do this." He'd question the Lord Mayor coming with but he just wanted to get this over with; he hated going down in the catacombs. Though he'd give pause as Torri somehow set her sword on fire. "Yeah, what could go wrong," he quipped, before heading down the stairs.

[15:46] Dolus handed one toward Agnes and to each that asked for any. Smiling toward Daithi and he went to unlock the door and stepped aside, "As you wish sir, the guard will keep watch of the stairs so he'll know if the living or the dead are coming back up." His head lifted up lightly to Torri's words before bowing it back down as each of them entered.

[15:49] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: began to feel the presence of the living at the door. Couldn't be, could it? Rising slowely she would peek out from her coffin, her head fazing through the lid to look around. Nothing seemed to be stiring so she returned inside it

[15:49] Jerad Teigo looked to the unfamiliar archer and smirked as all of them entered, nodding toward Torri as he moved to follow. "Ranged fighters stick near the back, but stay close. Treat everything dead down there as if it could grab you at any moment." Once they began down the stairs and he would hush up though.

[15:50] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath "you always have a bad week" then would say normally "your hair looks nice." and fallowed the group down with the tag along staying behind. the man tapped the axe on his shoulder as he moved, holding the torch aloft. "so how frowned upon is it for taking shit from corpses?"

[15:54] Torri put herself into a ready position as she moved down the steps. left hand resting on the pommel of her sword as the other stayed closer to the cross guard. holding it straight, ready for attack, since the last time they were down here, jerad had been attacked first thing. " very frowned upon." she'd comment, before changing topics. "i've been thinking, since we were here last, there seemed to be a breeze.. like there might have been another entrance somewhere down here." she spoke kinda quietly. not sure if the dead could hear or not, but whatever!

[15:56] Taking the holy water, she unslung her quiver briefly, removing a few handful of bolts and sloppily, and hastily applying the blessed water to the metal rivets and heads of her arrows --- an initial, brief pour on almost half of them. Little was left and she estimated that was enough purification for them. With this, she also planned to use the holy water as a flammable agent, if the situation called for it. Descending into the catacomb and staying towards the rear, she began calming herself, preparing to sharpen her focus. Removing an arrow from her quiver and drawing her bow, she motivated herself to ber cautious.

[15:59] Abram didn't mind being near the front. His sword was still unsheathed and at the ready. The torches threw wild shadows everywhere, as if they were alive, dancing across the walls and floors to taunt the hapless adventurers. He continued on down the stairs, until he reached the open room. There were no quips; he remained silent, trying to look for any corpses or skeletons about.

 . As they entered, the guard would as well. Only just on the other side of the door, likely to make sure visibly the footsteps of who's coming up. The torches through the whole month of no deceased being brought down here, remained to flicker as if someone was still lighting them. The fire dancing and playing on the walls as strong as ever. The catacombs remained less silent than before, the groans and moans of the deceased echoed along the tunnels and walls. The ripped up parchment still near the very last steps, and salt remaining from prior skirmishes. Though when they did approach into the first room, they would notice those moans were coming from deeper within. Only two skeletons near the tunnel roamed about. One walking right into the corner and stumbling back. There indeed seemed to be a few scrolls, noticeably more out in the open than the very first dive into the catacombs.


[16:11] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: hearing the sound of footsteps echoing down the stairs, the little girl would begin to raise her head from her coffin to look over, spotting what appeared to be the living entering once again. Did humans never learn their lessons? Already getting the bad feeling in her transparent stomach as she drifted out from her resting place and hid behind a suite of armor. Peeking over to watch them

[16:14] Jerad Teigo gave Daithi a questionable look at the mention of graverobbing, "Extremely frowned upon." He continued down the steps with the others and tried to move more in front of Torri. Hushing his tone as well, "I'm not too sure, if there is and that would be the key of where the necromancer could be traveling through." Once they did move toward the bottom of the steps and he looked a little confused at the ripped up parchment. Was it a ripped scroll? He stepped over it. Figuring to simply try and pick some of it up on the way out. Seeing the two wandering and he moved carefully toward one with the mace and tried to swing it down on its head.

[16:15] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 64
[16:15] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 23

[16:17] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan clinked and clanked as he walked, so why even try to sneak about. he sighed. if he seen anything shiny and no one was looking it was his. torri made him a looter, shame on her. seeing jerad move into the front and try to steal all the fun he moved in after him "i got yer back bud" and would try to bring the spike of his axe down on the same things skull... its the least he could do for trying to move in on his woman right?

[16:17] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 52
[16:18] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 63
[16:18] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 61
[16:19] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 46

[16:18] Torri jumped slightly as sshe entered the first room, eyes flicking around wildly as they tried to adjust, looking between the few skeletons and ashes they had come across last time, she'd step toward the remains of a skeleton that had not been in the same spot since they had been there last, stepping quickly toward it, she'd attempt a thrust to jam through the potential creature's skull. having a bit of one of those, attack anything that isn't moving moments. as she made her attack, her sword's last bit of oil flicked off, and the burning sword returned to a normal, just hot sword. that was short lived, and anti-climactic. "Hah!"

[16:22] Staying towards the back, the blonde woman quickly readied her bow, raising it to take aim at the revenant armor --- attempting to aim carefully and swiftly, she loaded the bow and shot the arrow forth with a quick vibration of the bowstring, attempting to pierce through it's sword arm.

[16:24] Abram moved cautiously around the stone-like tables, moving for the unarmored skeleton. He thrust his sword outward with a grunt, in an attempt to disarm the thing by aiming for its skeletal arm.

[16:22] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 45
[16:24] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 42
[16:25] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 20
[16:25] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 81

 . The skeletons didn't know what hit them, The helmet on the skeleton's skull didn't do much as the bones crushed further and further on itself by both blows. The skeleton stumbling about before trying to swing blindly in Daithi's direction. Only to be stopped by a sudden arrow that got right into the joint and stopped the swing like a rock in gears. The skeleton that Torri stabbed at would look up and try to move about with the sword in its skull. Clattering of its teeth as its jaw dislodged. It moved to try and grab the blade, moving closer with a popping sound as if trying to burn her as well. The skeleton finally yelling out an alarming screech. 


[16:27] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 4
[16:28] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 87

[16:32] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: would find herself letting out a gasp and covers her face with her transparent hands. Such violence suddenly happening, and so close to where her remains were. The little spirit was suddenly very scared and unable to truly take in what was happening. She did her best to hide, though most likely unable to be seen to well by them, then again the room was very dark and she may give off a slightly visible glow. It all came down to them being able to or not, but she remained hidden ether way. Trembling and letting out whimpering sounds

[16:34] Jerad Teigo moved back at the swing toward Daithi, unsure if it was going to hit him as well. Only to see it stop mid swing, he'd look back toward the archer after noting the arrow and looked toward the armored one again to attack before the screech. He looked toward the unarmored skeleton with wide eyes and wincing. Luckily the helmet helped with the sound a little. Peeking toward the ghost like the flicker of flame was playing tricks on him before he rushed over toward it to try and slam the mace down on the creature and shut it up.

[16:34] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 18
[16:34] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 41

[16:37] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan was left wide open to attack when the mercs arrow wizzed past and stopped the monsters movements. "best silver ever spent." the man turned to face the thing torri was on and and sent the axe flying at it.

[16:37] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 60
[16:37] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 63

[16:37] Torri let out a squeak as it tried to brugo her, eyes widening a bit as she leaned in on the blade. to keep it pinned down, wrenching it up and down in an attempt to crack the skull like a coconut. "Just--fucking Die!"

[16:37] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 21
[16:38] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 66

[16:45] Preparing another bolt, the archer pulled the bowstring back rather sharply, attempting to hastily strike Torri's foe with another holy-water drenched arrow. Her gaze was extremely focused, her body language completely different before. Tensed and poised, her fingers shifted through the movements easily.

[16:45] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 47
[16:45] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 10

[16:46] Abram yelled out as an arrow came whizzing past, too close for comfort, and brought his sword down to try and cut off the arm that had grabbed Torri's blade.

[16:46] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 34
[16:48] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 62

 . The armored skeleton tried to move, but eventually all the blunt forced to its skull caused its downfall. Literally, as the creature fell to the ground. The screech seemed to echo down the tunnel, and a wave of screeches responded back. The skeletons in the distance began to stir and stand up. Shaking off the dirt as they grew more alert. With no flesh on this one and the arrow hitting it right in the head didn't seem to have too much effect. But through all its squirming and struggling with weakened bones and the skeleton seemed to crumble and fall apart right on Torri's blade. One of the skeletons in the hall, after having stood, sprinted straight toward the first room in a loud screech.


[16:55] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: moving her hands from her eyes to ears, she could not handle the sounds of the screeching. Not that it could harm her ears, but it caused her own remains to grow more uneasy. It was just like the day it brought her back to this realm. She wanted it to stop, she wanted the catacombs to be at peace. But there was nothing she could do but flout in the corner and cower. Crying out, "No more, please no more." poor little spirit, she did not know how she could be of help right now

[16:57] Jerad Teigo watched the thing continue to scurry about and claw toward the mayor even after its bones were cracked and an arrow seemed to hit it in a headshot. About to lift the mace again to slam down, only to do so as the thing was already crumble, it at least helped get all the bones to the ground. He looked to the tunnel and moved toward it quickly at the sound of screeching from within it. Tightening his lips as he turned sideways and readied the mace, "These things can talk to each other?! Well...the others woke up. Let's move quickly." Or they didn't have to, seeing the bones coming into light straight toward him and he waved the mace around and toward the thing's hip. Hearing a voice and he tried to look back, "Anyone hear that?!"

[16:57] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 64
[16:57] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 37

[16:59] . The skeleton's hip crumbled, legs falling opposite sides as its upper half fell to the floor and tried to continued to drag itself toward them.

[17:00] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan missed again causing him to huff. he moved to collect his axe then made a B line to the corpse laying on a block holding a black single edged sword and tried to pry it from its cold dead hands "aaand this is mine..." he had no idea what kind of weapon it was, but it looked like it cost a lot. the screaming down the tunnel made the mans looting all the more aggressive. he looked back to the archer "might wanna take a shot down there now, cus its gonna be cramped."

[17:07] Torri reached behind her and pulled a rather large bulbous vial, looking about the room as she heard the voice. though voices were least of her concerns right now. she'd head over to the archer and rip the wax seal off.. " Coat an arrow in this, have daithi light it. and then fire into the crowd." she'd head back over to jerad, giving the crumbled bones another good kick before she hucked the baseball sized jar down into the crowd.

[17:10] Agnes wasn't bothered too much by the wailing, although it did evoke a particular sense of concern with her; the catacombs were certainly uninviting, and being attacked by corpses wasn't something she had even thought she'd be averse to. As Torri approached, her focused shifted, steel face melting away into a furrowed brow. She accepted the vial, drawing a single bolt, and doing as instructed --- she distributed it towards the middle section of the bow as well as the tip, to allow the fire to extend up the shaft of the bolt to illuminate whereever the arrow would strike and make passage more safe, hopefully. Flicking the bolt through Daithi's torch, she poised her bow again --- releasing the newly lit bow into the tunnel with a flick of the finger against the bowstring.

[17:07] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 9
[17:13] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 16
[17:15] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 93
[17:15] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 35

[17:16] Abram looked down at the crumbled skeleton and remarked, "If some guy's resurrecting these things, can't a priest just... I don't know, use the power of Zod to.. un-animated them? We should have brought some robed guy with a bowl cut to throw some prayers at them," he remarked. He watched as they let an arrow and shot it down the tunnel.

 . The corpse holding the sword had its fingers peel back some as it was being pried away. The corpse quickly sat up and tried to grab Daithi in an attempt to stab him with that very sword. Letting out a louder screech than the others, though it might have had to do with the fact it had more meat on its bones. Even if none of them should be able to make any sounds with the amount of muscle they lacked. As the jar is thrown down the tunnel, it hits the ground closer toward the wall. The arrow whizzed threw the tunnel, the flames dancing on it to stay alive before hitting its mark. The wall full of bones and one skeleton awake lit up in the flames. The crackling of the fire erupting over the bones. 


[17:17] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 68
[17:17] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 10

[17:23] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: watched in horror as flames danced upon the living corpses. Her little hands covering her mouth as she hovered frozen in mid air. Perhaps it was from the aura in the room, or the damage being caused to the other corpses, but her visibility was becoming a bit more solid to view. Though the bones were blanketed by evil, they were once living beings like she was sure to have once been. Things were getting worse and she could not stop it, sliding against the wall till she was sat on the floor. "N-No.... n-no! no!!!"

[17:24] Jerad Teigo watched as one of the skeletons burned and they could get a better look down the tunnel with the fire ablaze, peeking at Torri as it seemed to hit the wall some. Then toward Abram, "There was a priest that wanted to join, that's up to if Torri is still pushing him aside." He looked back as he heard the screech and rushed over to try and smash the mace down on its face. "They're waking up in here!" That voice again, it made him look over and stare at the strange figure blurred near him.

[17:24] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 68
[17:24] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 47

[17:26] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan would hold the torch out to light the arrow. as he pried the fingers back the man jumped back as it sprung to life and then stuck him with the blade in the arm between the plates. "FUCK!" the man whipped the throwing axe form his side and would proceed to use the back side of the weapon as a hammer in a series of panicked fury blows at the beast "burn it! burn it all!"

[17:26] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 93
[17:26] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 41

[17:28] Torri looked back to see the creature rising, it appeared daithi and jerad had that one all covered relatively easy. she stepped down the hallway, brandishing her sword as she went to the first skeleton and attempted to remove its head with a swift downward swing. she wasn't gonna have this skirmish turn out like the last! they needed some answers!
[17:29] Torri is of course, avoiding her own fire as much as possible

[17:29] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 56
[17:32] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 24

[17:33] Agnes moving forward herself in attempt to gain better leverage and aim, she fired upon whichever visible skeleton she could, attempting to utilize the holy water soaked arrowheads --- she remained stationary after, in preparation for her comrades to rush in after her ranged assault. "Be careful!" She exclaims.

[17:33] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 13
[17:33] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 2

[17:34] Abram didn't remark about bringing the priest next time; he didn't want to jinx there -being- a next time. He suddenly gave a start as one of the lying corpses jerked forward to try and stab Daithi. He moved swiftly forward, raising his sword, and tried to bring the edge down at an angle toward the creature's neck. He thought he saw... something, though, as he'd been moving forward, but maybe it was just a trick of his eyes in the heat of things.

[17:34] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 29
[17:34] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 60

 . The corpse tried to lift itself up before the mace came down on its skull, smashing it into decayed mush and bones. Even still, its arm reached up to wrestle for the sword before the blows from Daithi case squishy noises with each hit. With it motionless and it didn't do much reaction as Abram's blade moved into its flesh. The crawling skeleton's head rolled off, vertebrae disconnected by the blow of her sword as the skull rolled down the little hill in the tunnel. The three skeletons in the tunnel now running toward the group. The force of the arrow hit one between the eyes, the crack scattering across its skull until it stumbled back and fell into nothing but a pile of bones again. Another ran past and would leap toward the closest, Torri, to leap at her and try claws at her with its rigid boney fingers.


[17:49] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: could not bring herself to sit back and watch, rising back to her feet. Looking over to watch one of the skeletons charging at Torri, someone she tended to haunt at times. "Look out!" the child cries and tries running over to help. Though chances were she was not going to be able to do much. Attempting to stand in the way of the path with her arms stretched out hoping to stop them even just a little. Though chances of them going right though here were a big possibility as well. Her energy feeling a little stronger from the distress. Maybe it had to do with something that was a part of her in her past life, but Maybe... just maybe she could act as a temporary barrier? Just maybe?

[17:42] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 82
[17:49] Revenland Dice v1.4: Eucliwood (GreatShinobiNations Resident) rolls a 1d100: 27
[17:52] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 38
[17:53] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 74

[17:59] Jerad Teigo sighed as the thing seemed motionless and slowly peeled the mace away from the decayed face. Shaking any mush off as he looked toward Daithi, "Are you alright?" He looked toward the shadow and aimed his torch to try and get a better look of the ghost, though that likely made it harder to see it. Only to see the figure dart toward Torri? He looked around quickly to make sure nothing else was alive before rushing toward Torri in case the thing he saw tried to attack her. Calling out toward Daithi, "Careful of that sword, it might be like the scrolls!" Jerad would try and pull the skeleton off of Torri to smash at.

[17:59] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 39
[17:59] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 43

[18:03] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan paused his hammering as everything seemed to be over with, panting. he looked to jerad "yeah... ill be fine." he wasnt touching anything else. he seen something rush past which only caused him to shiver "fucking hate this place." he would move up to the tunnel and look around a moment before taking a couple steps inside, his tag along fallowing along at a distance.

[18:08] Torri let out a yelp as the second skeleton came at her and swiped it's claw right over her face, a bit of blood slinging across the wall as it left claw marks over one eye, "fuck!" she'd scream and attempt to ram into it with her shoulder, bringing her blade up in an attempt to jam it through the creature's skull from under it's chin. as blood oozed into her fucking eye and blinded her. wincing painfully.

[18:08] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 91
[18:08] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 50

[18:12] Agnes shifted around, attempting to go towards the wall and find an opening on the skeleton in Torri's way --- "Get back!" She exclaimed, swiftly drawing and twisting an arrow between her fingers. She extended her arm strongly, attempting to get a clear, piercing shot aimed towards the midsection of the skeleton, seeking to sever it's spinal connection to the abdomen and seperate the body.

[18:12] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 46
[18:15] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 18

[18:12] Abram muttered, "Yeah, I'm not a fan myself," to Daithi. He looked up at the charging skeletons, and saw something, he wasn't sure what, move across over to Torri. He furrowed his fuzzy eyebrows and yelled, "Look out!" before he tried to make his way over.

 . The bones would ran right through the ghost, where she might feel the dark aura surrounding it. The Skeleton let out a screech before the sword suddenly cracked through its skull. And as an arrow hit a vertebrae and the bottom half fell. The bones seemed to diminish of its curse as the rest of the bones soon followed. Only the skull remaining stuck on Torri's blade. After such and the tunnel, all of it, seeming completely silent. The silence that made your ears ring. The kind that could cause a pressure in one's skull unless they spoke amongst themselves.


[18:24] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: the moment the dark aura passed through her, she could feel a strange wave pass through her. Enough to bring her down to her hands and knees for a moment. It felt awful, it was as if some of her energy was pulled right out of her, causing her slight visible appearance to fade a bit. Even being dead, she felt shaken up by that moment. Though as she would look up towards the fight, she would bring herself back to to standing with her toes just barely touching the ground, only able to watch once again for now. One hand holding to the stone wall beside her

[18:26] Jerad Teigo couldn't get the skeleton off, but Torri seemed to take care of it herself. Taking a step back as the arrow disconnected its upper and lower halves. Looking at her a little surprised, since it was rather close to both him and the mayor, before looking down the tunnel. Eying and keeping the torch forward to try and make sure no bones were beginning to move. "Some shadow or..figure ran toward you Torri, did you see where it went?" He looked around but seemed to not see the ghost now, keeping his mace ready as if she'd be a threat. He took the moment to give a tired breath, "Should we go further, Lady Mayor?" They both knew this was the farthest they've gotten, afterall.

[18:31] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan hated silence and would shut his eyes tightly feeling like his ears were plugged. he pressed his hand to his ear and pumped it while he awkwardly held his axe "someone sing a fucking song or something" the man would open his eyes and walk a bit down the tunnel

[18:31] Torri let her sword fall casually to her side as she leaned forward a bit to catch her breath. bringing a hand up to the stinging cuts on one half of her face. she'd attempt not to make much of a scene, as she brought her boot up to push the skull off her blade. looking up at jerad with one eye closed to keep more blood from getting in it, she'd shake her head. " what?.. i didn't see anything, aside from the wretch on the floor.." she'd kick it's skull. yeeah! yeeeaaaah. she did hear something warning her to look out, though she had thought it was in her head. "Push forward, leave the corpses to burn in your wake." the silence would be broken by daithi's request for a song, and by her own quiet sniffles. it was chilly down here. and her face hurt.

[18:42] Agnes took a deep breath, pressing closer to the hurt mayor --- a fact she had hardly picked up on. She placed her hand on the thinner woman's shoulder briefly, and then removed it. "Umn... Why don't we let them take the lead?" She spoke, referring in kind to the heavily armored men with them.

[18:45] Abram pushed forward through the tunnel, trying not to stay too close to anyone else so he'd have room to swing his sword. He detested the kind of silence that seemed to make his ear drums ache. "Heard the one about the farmer's daughters and the orc?" he asked, as he peered ahead.

 The closer they grew toward the next room and the less dragging or rattling was heard, and more of large footsteps. A groan finally escaped from the room, that nearly sounded like some pained cry. 


Everyone who enters the third room rolls for perception of bear traps. 1-50 don't notice. 51-60 notice something on the ground 61+ realize what they are right away. Characters with torches or lanterns gain a +10 in perception

[18:48] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 31
[18:48] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 76
[18:48] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 40

[18:49] [Young Spirit] Eucliwood: watching as the humans went deeper inside, feeling the same dark aura growing stronger in the deeper areas. She would not go to follow, she would slowly begin to fade away from the scene

[18:49] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 61
[18:53] . First roll for Daithi, second for Jerad on traps. Any roll less than 30 of attack roll must take one turn to get out of the trap.
[18:54] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 65
[18:54] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 36
[18:54] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 50
[18:54] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 28

[18:57] Jerad Teigo frowned, maybe he was just going crazy. "You alright Torri?" He turned to follow the rest, constantly turning around to check behind them. "Let's make sure we don't get cornered." Hearing Agnes and he tried to move toward the front, "She's right. I'll lead the-" Apparently he shouldn't as he suddenly barked out in pain. Even with the armored leg and the trap came up and the force crushed at the armor. Lowering himself to drop his things and peel the trap open as quickly as he could as he grunted and groaned in pain.

[19:01] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan shook his head as he advanced "nope. tell me." as he moved in with jerad almost simultaneously a trap snapped shut on his metal armor causing the man to scream "FUCK!" dropping his torch and axe as the man almost fell as he fumbled about to free his leg "sons a bitches." blood now pouring down his arm form before as well as his right leg into his boot.

[19:04] Torri continued to lead the charge, whens someone touched her shoulder she jumped, giving the woman a glare. "DON'T T-- ..Don't touch me. please." when jerad stepped forward she huffed. fucking bastard. as she stepped down the hallway after him, she'd find herself nearly about to step into a ...fucking BEAR trap?! as the light flickered over them they revealed themselves to be just that. readying her sword, she'd step into the room and hug the wall. calling back to the others who had yet to enter "Watch your step, there's traps!" she'd move to help Jerad out, just in time for Daithi to get caught as well. slipping her tiny hands in between the jaws to help pull it open for the man. otherwise unaware to the things inside the room.

[19:21] Taken aback by Torri's outburst toward her, the archer shifted her gaze. "U-Uh, right..." She softly replied as Torri marched on. The archer took a step back as the others poured into the room, twisting around to glance behind her and check if the tunnel was still clear and none of the creatures had reanimated --- she then turned forward sharply, upon hearing Daithi getting caught in the trap. She fixed her gaze, face and body steeling up as she immediately went into drawing a bolt and pressing forward..

 . Two traps shot up around the lower legs of the men, luckily not causing permanent damage with their armor. Though the force was still enough to feel like their legs were being crushed under the pressure of the metal. The sounds caused a large figure in the depths of the room to walk forward. A strange, hideous, glump of flesh. Reeking as it focused on the group. Letting out a pained growl toward them. The heap of flesh looked like some horrible experiment. Balancing itself on its two large hands as other limbs and a foot grew out other parts. Tiny arms near its head and some strange crocodile tail. It stomped forward, Another figure could be seen in the distance, playing with the clay pottery. The first heap of flesh moved toward Torri and reached out to grab at. Trying to pull her toward it. The grasp would feel like its crushing bone if successful.


[19:23] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 87
[19:24] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 20

[19:28] Jerad Teigo got the trap off and scooted away, using the wall to help him stand as he now favored his left leg. He quickly tried to grab his torch and weapon again, only for some hideous monster to come into view. Staring in shock for a moment before realizing it was trying to grab Torri. He limped around the traps and tried to smash the mash into its foot leg's...elbow...knee? "What the hell is that thing?!" He had yet to notice the other one playing with pottery.

[19:28] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 21
[19:28] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 39

[19:31] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan got the trap off and pick up his torch and axe. he looked around and went wide eyed as something grabbed at torri the man would take the axe as he 'rushed' over on his limping leg aiming to try to plant the weapon into the beasts eye

[19:31] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 85
[19:31] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 75

[19:32] Torri turned her attention to the approaching stench and thumps of a large creature making its way toward her, though before she had time to react, she'd be grabbed By the leg in a horrible hippo grip, screaming in pain as she felt the segmented plats of her greaves shifting inward, feeling her shin bending like it was about to snap like a twig. she flailed her sword wildly at it, losing all sense of tact with her aiming, as she just hoped to hit it somewhere to make it let go. "NnYAAaah!~ Fuckfuckfuck! Whatisit!!? "

[19:32] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 47
[19:33] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 55

[19:38] Sabrina sneaks down to where the fighting-sounds and shouting comes from, and sees a group of people in close quarters, fighting some terrible beasts! And... in the light of a torch, she spotted what looked like some sort of trap, with fresh blood dripping from it... "Anyone in need of some bandages?", she shouted. "Or do I need to help someone back up to town?"

[19:41] Quickly, the blonde woman shifted into action --- although she wasn't visibly disturbed by the creature attacking the other woman, Agnes found her aim faltering, vision blurring in terror as she pulled her bow taught --- attempting to aim for the creatures eye, she stumbled forward, and then dug her leg into the dirt, her body tremoring with tension as she regained composure to match her strong facial features. "Get off her!" She shouted, freeing the arrow.

[19:41] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 98
[19:41] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 25

[19:42] Abram stepped carefully around the remaining bear traps, and then looked up in time to see something grab Torri. Oh man, his brain could hardly comprehend that level of ugly. He was slowed down having to watch where he was stepping to move further into the room, but before he could make his way over to the monster and Torri, another thing was coming from the other direction. And holy shit, he couldn't tell if it was uglier or just on a different level of ugly. He brought his sword down at an arc, attempting to slice into it, a little too busy to answer Sabrina at the moment.

[19:42] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 42
[19:42] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 11

 . The heap of meat let out a loud cry as the knight marked his spot. Then an arrow delved into the depth of the other eye. The thing still tried to keep a hold of Torri as it let out sharp screams of pained cries. It would lift up Torri and try to use her as a weapon to swing outwardly at Daithi The second fleshed monster seemed more humanoid looking, having a more proportionate body than the first. Giving out a scream of its own and hurrying to try and dig its claws into Abram. Though in its attempt and it grew close to the  bear traps itself. 


[19:47] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 84
[19:47] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 31
[19:47] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 27
[19:47] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 92
[19:47] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 1
[19:48] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scott McBride (ScottyPagan Resident) rolls a 1d100: 46

 . The second humanoid let out a loud screech as its right arm was chomped down by a bear trap.


[19:56] Jerad Teigo looked over at Abram as he attacked another ugly ass monster before seeing it step into a bear trap. "Abram, lead it into the traps!" He looked toward the one in front of him that was blind now. Going to try and smash the mace on its wrist in hopes it would let Torri as it though Torri was some human sword. Jerad Teigo also tried to peek back at Sabrina's voice but ther wer two huge deformed beasts so he was a little distracted

[19:56] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 21

[20:00] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan was heard the call about bandages and shouted "bandahh!" as he was clobbered with torri and flew back his axe and torch flying form his hands as he slammed against the wall smashing the back of his head on the wall and blacking out.

[20:02] Torri was whipped around like a rag doll, her screams were cut short by the sudden collision with an ally, as she let out a groan, disorientated as hell, she flailed her sword about trying to jam it into the creature's hand. rattling and whimpering all over the place.

[20:02] Revenland Dice v1.4: Scary Tarri (Kiba Noonan) rolls a 1d100: 77
[20:02] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 90

[20:08] Taking steps back, she focused her attention to the holy water she had acquired earlier. It still had a portion left in it, enough that was probably flammable. Checking behind herself once more, she wanted to make sure they weren't at risk of ambush, re-assessing the combat situation. "Someone, lend me your torch!"

[20:09] Abram felt the sword strike through flesh and then suddenly it was upon him, its claws digging through leather and flesh. He yelled out in pain as two buried themselves into his back, causing his right arm to spasm. He dropped the sword and tried to grab onto its arm with his left hand, to try and rip its claws out of him. If the creature released him, he'd scan the ground quickly for the nearest bear trap and then stumble back in that direction, trying not to move directly on it.

[20:09] Revenland Dice v1.4: littlenixie (littlenixie Resident) rolls a 1d100: 60
[20:09] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 23

[20:18] Sabrina grabs a spare torch from her backpack, and passes it to the person who needed one. Then, she tried to dodge the traps to reach the blinded monster and save the lady mayor. Hoping to cut off the baddie's hand (paw?), she swings her blade...

[20:18] Revenland Dice v1.4: Sabrina Gagliano (Sabrina Gagliano) rolls a 1d100: 22
[20:18] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 1

 . The first meat monster let out a gurgling cry and dropped Torri, causing her attack to grow out of range from hitting it. As yet another person attacked his hand and the thing had to back up. Considering it only hand its hands to stand on and now it had to linger its weight onto one. While the other too injured to attack. Unable to see and it just backed up as much as it could. The second monster followed after Abram and let out another cry as it moved into yet another bear trap. The two creatures began to let out cries and groans that would sound like a dozen people in pain. As if they had walked into an entirely filled torture chamber. A few bones from the tunnel began to rattle loudly from the sounds.


[20:27] Jerad Teigo looked over to see Daithi fly into the wall and became motionless, "We need to get these two out!" He looked back toward Agnes and was relieved to see Sabrina as he motioned toward Daithi, "You two drag him ou-" And as Sabrina and Abram harmed the things and they let out a chilling sound of cries. He moved to grab Torri in a limp and tried to move her away from the creature as the weird thing seemed to back off. "Come on Torri, we need to get you and Daithi out of here."

[20:27] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan was a koed sack of man meat covered in armor

[20:45] In what appeared to be a rather calculated plan, Agnes chucked the vial of holy water at the creature near Tori, hoping it would have some effect, or at least stun the creature whilst saturating it in the flammable liquid. Receiving the Torch from sabrina, she used it to light another arrow, preparing for her next attack.
[20:53] Abram felt the blood running down his back and from his collar bone, and the rush of adrenaline that currently made it feel not as bad as it really was. He watched the creature walk into another trap and then turned and carefully hurried over toward Daithi. He wrapped an arm underneath his arm and tried to heave the man up, and would drag him if he had to. "Grab the girl!" he shouted.

[20:56] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 32
[20:56] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 1

[20:58] Sabrina rushes towards lady Sinnlos, keeping one eye on the blind monster. Grabbing the lady mayor, together with Jerad, they pull her free from the blind baddie, towards the door...

[21:01] Torri let out a scream as she was let go, thrown into the ground properly as the beast launched her, and would basically have to be dragged rather than just helped up, putting any amount of pressure on what was a likely dislocated hip hurt like a fucking bitch. the immediate step shooting a sensation of pain throughout her entire body before she just fell limp in whoever's grasp.

[21:02] Daithi(Dah-Hee) Durnan was at the mercy of the masses

 . The worst looking creature was backing up more and more into the depths of the room while a vial of holy water splashed over it. The other creature seemed occupied trying to get out of the two bear traps to attack. Both continued the loud cries and moans of a dozen tortured beings. The bones in the tunnel continued to rattle, now falling off one shelf as bones began to find each other and connect. The bones within the room began to vibrate as well. Rolling toward each other. Screeches now heard coming in all directions.


[21:05] Jerad Teigo huffed as Sabrina helped Torri, "Help Abram, I can handle the mayor on my own. Daithi's another story." Mainly cause Daithi was probably twice or more the weight of Torri. Looking down at her and behind himself as he avoided any bear traps through his limp, "Can you stand?" Hearing the screeches and he froze a moment before moving faster, "Shit shit shit, let's go! Don't bother stopping, just push away anything that attacks and take every damn scroll you find on the way out!"

[21:20] Agnes 's plan was going to come to fruition if her arrow would fly true --- Igniting the arrow, the bolt was aglow with flames. Extending her arm forward and strongly, she leapt backwards dramatically to get more distance and "umph" on her shot, releasing the flaming bolt at the creature, where she would hopefully ignite it.

[21:20] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 26
[21:21] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 78

[21:23] Sabrina helps Abram with the evacuation of the wounded, all the while keeping an eye on the bones on the floor. If possible, perhaps we can kick some of them out of the way as we go... "Let's go folks, as fast as we can without harming anyone even further! Agnes; I kind of have my hand full at the moment carrying the wounded, but try to grab a flask of oil out of my backpack! If needed, we can throw it on the floor behind us and ignite it to cover our retreat!!!"

[21:24] Abram grunted in pain as he tried to drag Daithi along, the claw-marks making his back scream in pain. He was able to move a little faster when Sabrina helped. "Hey, archer, either stay and die or get your ass going!"
[21:26] . Bones continued to connect, though with them hurrying and they wouldn't fully form in the tunnel until they were already in the first room. Screeching and running toward them. In the first room and only one zombie seemed to have awaken as it slashed toward Sabrina on their way out.

[21:26] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 60
[21:29] Revenland Dice v1.4: Sabrina Gagliano (Sabrina Gagliano) rolls a 1d100: 56

[21:30] Jerad Teigo continued to drag Torri along, taking the time to smash away a few skeletons trying to piece themselves together to spare them more time. Once in the first room and he swung the mace toward the zombie's face to get it away from Sabrina. Grabbing only one scroll in all the mayhem, which was the scroll that was resting on the corpse that stabbed Daithi earlier. "Grab any scroll you see!" Even in all this mayhem, he was trying to follow Torri's orders.

[21:32] Agnes attempted to take a final shot at the closest, more grotesque creature to her right --- without bothering to see if it connected or not. She wasn't exactly privvy to fleeing when the battle was almost over, but she wasn't about to die alone. Attempting to protect the rear, she focused her attention on the enemies pursuing them. "R-Right!"

[21:32] Revenland Dice v1.4: Ovrik (GotYouCovered Resident) rolls a 1d100: 44
[21:32] Revenland Dice v1.4: Kiri Kiri Basara Girl (Chiu Kimono) rolls a 1d100: 6
[21:33] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 95
[21:33] Revenland Dice v1.4: This is called a Display Name. (inboccaallupo Resident) rolls a 1d100: 37

[21:36] Abram had his hands full with Daithi to go grabbing any scrolls. The man was heavy, especially with all that armor, and Abram was older and injured. They'd be lucky if they made it out at all. "Come on!" he yelled, while letting the adrenaline take the driver's seat

[21:36] Sabrina feels how the walker (errr; zombie) slashes her with its blade. Good thing she at least TRIED to dodge, or else her wound would be more serious. Reminding herself to wear armor next time she had to fight, she cursed away the pain and pushed on towards the exit...

 the skeletons seemed to grow more wild again as Jerad grabbed one of the scrolls and they moved over the other scrolls protectively. Though none reached them in time to attack again. 


[21:44] Jerad Teigo looked at Sabrina, "Take Torri. " If she did and he'd go help Abram. Cause it was just him. And stairs. Daithi was a heavy fucker. Looking at the archer in a glare. "Help her carry the mayor out!" He'd keep an eye in case the undead chose to follow them

[21:50] Nodded in agreement. "So we're getting out of here?" She questioned --- accepting her order, she moved towards Torri, attempting to support her again despite earlier protest. "I've got you, then..." No longer focused on closing the rear, she would ascend the catacomb steps.

[21:51] Abram gave a grunt of secret gratitude as Jerad moved over to help him with Daithi. Able to hoist him up a little with the other man's help, he hurried as quick as he coul\d manage for the entrance.

[21:52] Dolus The guard at the top of the steps prepared as he heard a commotion down there, just in case a skeleton came up before they did. Seeing though that it was the men and women dragging the injured and he quickly went to help until they reached the surface. "Is everyone out?" He kicked down a skeleton and moved away, ready to slam the door shut.

[21:53] Enya Lightbringer (abir.helendale) casually peered at the group as they moved about from the catacombs

[21:56] Agnes exhaled, finally realizing she was out of danger for the moment --- heart pounding wildly, the blonde woman supporting Torri trembled, her knees buckling slightly. "A-Ah...." The adrenaline was still coursing through her veins --- two shots. She missed two shots that could've made all the difference. 'I screwed up... I can't believe we had to retreat...'
[21:57] ... that's a thought process i didn't denote that ^

[21:57] Jerad Teigo grunted between Daithi's weight and his own right leg, trying not to stumble. It hurt like a bitch but when your life depended on it and you can move pretty quickly. Once everyone was up and he shouted back toward the guard, "Everyone's out!" Once they were to safety and he fell backwards. Looking to his leg and grunting in pain as he realized he couldn't get the armor off because some of it was torn and pierced into his skin. Not even realizing he was bleeding until now.

[22:00] Abram dropped Daithi to the ground the moment they reached they got out. Looking up toward Dolus, he gave him a nod to shutting the door. "Need to get that boarded back up," he said. He put a hand on his back and tried to straighten it, trying his best not to show how much pain he was actually in.

[22:00] Dolus The guard slammed the door, locking it and quickly going to nail it shut again with planks. Dolus moved out of the Church and rushed toward the group, "Is everyone alright?" Though that very answer became obvious by the two people dragged ou and Jerad now falling to the ground. "Come, we must get you all to the apothecary!"

[22:04] Jerad Teigo hopped onto his left foot as he pushed himself back to a stand in a stumble. Moving back toward Daithi and grunting in pain again as he went to start dragging him to the apothecary. Unaware how bad the other man's injuries were and he didn't want to waste anymore time.

[22:07] Enya Lightbringer (abir.helendale) casually lingered in the garden of the church as they came out beaten, bloodied and injured. She observed them with a slight smile upon her lips. Looking away she moved towards the tree grinning to herself before she would turn back to look more seriously at the grouping. She stood there waiting to help if she had too

[22:14] Dolus would actually go and help drag Daithi after seeing the man dragging him was injured. Sabrina [OOCly told me] would be NPCly helping Torri or dragging her to the apothecary as well.

I am a big poopy head.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by inboccaallupo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.